Here are some key points:
Google plus is integrated with many other useful Google products!
- Google Hangouts is a great meeting tool with web cam, voice, screenshare which allows users to go on air or not.
- Google Docs is also integrated into Google+ with its Google Drive app integration. This allows for sharing docs in live time.
- You can record and publish your hangouts which goes to your Youtube channel.
- Countless API integrations for other programs are available on Google hangouts such as Slideshare and the Lower Third App to jazz up your hangouts for aesthetic and functionality purposes.
- SEO is the biggest integration with Google plus: As users +1 comments, articles, pictures, pages and any other media you can +1 on Google+, these +1s help rank those media in Google’s search engine.
- Google Photos neatly integrates Picasa Albums into your Google+ experience. It keeps all your photos organized, allowing you to control what you share with whom (maintaining some of the Google+ Circles sharing effects here)……………….
- Google Events allows planning, inviting, and joining others’ events whether it is online or offline. It is integrated with Google Calendar. What a winner here! Who can say that this is not a business tool?